Thursday, February 17, 2011

Entry Table

This is one of my first projects. But it is so far, my favorite. I found the dresser at the thrift store here on post for 20 bucks.


Not so pretty. I used some white paint that I found at the environmental place here on post. I ordered a pizza, or two and Rachel and I started painting. Once I put a few coats on I distressed the edges and put a Ralph Lauren glaze on it.


I spray painted the hardware Rubbed Oil Bronze. Super Cute!!






I know there is a knob missing, It rolled away in the garage and I have yet to find it. It is a great place to store stuff, but unfortunately it is a catch all. And because it is in the busiest area of the house it is usually covered in junk. Which was one of my New Year's Resolution, to put things back as soon as I am done with them. So far, I have not followed through, something I really need to work on!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I wouldn't have thought of using a dresser for the entryway but this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! I haven't tried RL glaze yet, but I've got tons of ORB!

    Dropping by from Get Your Craft On!

    ReplyDelete