Monday, April 25, 2011

Taking Big Steps for a Little Person

I just opened an Etsy shop... gulp...

It's scary putting myself out there, for everyone to see my work. And to think someone might actually buy my stuff is mind blowing!

So if you wouldn't mind, please go check my stuff out. Dinosaurs and Kites.

Besides that, Easter was great fun!


The kids had so much fun hunting eggs. Well, not hunting, more like picking them up.


Tavin, for some reason, thought the he would carry around the post newspaper and his Easter basket. It took him about three minutes to realize he couldn't put eggs in his basket like that. (And please ignore the messy porch.)


And of course, Kailey and Andrew were fighting over almost every egg.There was a yard FULL and they both wanted the same egg at the same time!


My sweet babies, can always bring a smile to a momma's face!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment