Monday, February 7, 2011

My FIRST project EVER!

This was my very first project I ever did (about a year and a half ago)!! My friend, Rachel, introduced me to blogs and I was hooked. And now everything I see, I think about how I can change it with spray paint!!! First in my path, my kitchen table!!


Please ignore the mess in the background. I was in the middle of moving back into my house (Long Story).
I started by stripping the varnish.


I was turning my kitchen table into a craft table, and I wanted something SUPER girly! I decided to go with PINK, cause everything is better when it's pink!


Then, I painted over the pink with black and sanded it in a few areas. Turned out so cute!!
Sorry, back then I didn't know I would be showing you how I did things, so I have a crappy picture selection.













That is my little Tavy baby!!! He was just a baby crawling around. Now he is walking and running and getting into EVERYTHING! I miss those days.




Thanks for reading about my little adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland. There are many amazing blogs filled with wonderful ideas.

    I love how the table turned out.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete