Saturday, January 29, 2011

Look Out World, Kimmie has a blog!!

Hello out there! This is my maiden voyage on my new adventure of blogging. So, please excuse me if I haven't learned all the blog etiquette yet. Let me tell me about myself, although you will quickly learn how quirky me and my little family are. I am married to an amazing man who is a Staff Sergeant in the Army. Together we have three young children. Kailey Beth, who is 6 and about as prissy as they come! Andrew, 5, is my middle child, and true to form is my handful! Tavin is my baby boy, and he is 2. We have a cat, Lucy, and a dog, Blitz. And that's about it for now. I do want to thank Shabby Blogs (oh yeah, I just added a link inside my post! YAY FOR ME!) for the wonderful background, it makes me smile! Check out all my inspiration blogs, they are what got me started on the addiction and I am so excited to begin this adventure.

Yeah, I did that too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment