Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bucket List

Do you have a bucket list? I know I'm only pushing 30, but there are things that I WANT to do before I kick the bucket. And shooting guns is one of those. It's not that I want to be a professional or anything like that. I just want to know how to handle a gun, so that I am not scared of them. They are very intimidating!! So, my husband took me skeet shooting!!! It was amazingly difficult and fun!

PULL!!!


Yeah, that's me holding a big 'ol gun!!


I shot 3 rounds. Of the 75 bullets I shot I think I hit like 6 of the disc things. Not very good, but it was my first time. I would get so excited when I hit one, it was really cool to see the clay shatter in the air!


Michael did so much better, but he's an experienced shooter. It was a fun afternoon spent just the two of us, Shootin' stuff!


Tell me about your bucket list. And have you ever been skeet shooting?

No comments:

Post a Comment